This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of RawSpiceBar. All opinions are entirely my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that help make A Latte Food possible!
These Oven Baked Ranch Chicken Tenders are baked in the oven instead of fried. These chicken tenders are marinated with ranch dressing, giving this homemade chicken tender recipe incredible flavor! They’re a total crowd pleaser.
This baked chicken tenders recipe will be your go-to dinner option! They’re delicious and juicy, requiring minimum effort but delivering maximum flavor thanks to the ranch seasoning!
If you like baked chicken recipes, you’re going to love today’s recipe. We have different recipes on the blog such as Baked Cajun Chicken Nuggets and Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Strips that are packed with so much flavor and are super easy to make.
Chicken tenders were my meal of choice back in the day. Dipped in barbecue sauce, honey mustard, or the glorious ranch dressing (somewhere my dad is gagging), they were the perfect meal.
Plus, they always came with fries, and I’m a French fry junkie (cue these ‘lil babies: Black Pepper Parmesan Potato Wedges).
Some days, I just want that healthy-ish food that tastes so good – like these baked ranch chicken tenders. They are easy, simple and are ready in no time. They are juicy and go so well with some ranch dipping sauce.
What I love the most about this ranch chicken tenders recipe is that they’re baked and not fried which means quicker prep and way less clean up. These tenders are made with almost no oil and are perfect for an easy dinner.
I’m totally using past tense in the latter paragraph as if my tastes have matured and expanded even though I still order the chicken tender basket practically every time I’m at a restaurant. I mean, sure, my tastes certainly are more cultured than they once were. I like feta cheese, fruit in my salad, and the occasional apple on my grilled cheese. But, when push comes to shove, if I had to choose, I’d probably pick all the classic, All-American, kid-friendly fare.
So, if you’re like me and have the tastes of a child (or actually have a child), this is the recipe. I’m telling you, these Ranch Chicken Tenders are absolutely incredible.
- 16 ounces baby red potatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 (1-ounce) package Ranch Seasoning and Salad Dressing Mix
- 2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3 cups crushed Corn Flakes
- 4 zucchini, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly oil a baking sheet or coat with nonstick spray.
- Place potatoes in a single layer onto one side of the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to taste; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and Ranch Seasoning. Working in batches, dredge chicken in flour mixture, dip into eggs, then dredge in crushed Corn Flakes, pressing to coat.
- Place onto the opposite side of the prepared baking sheet in a single layer and coat with nonstick spray. Place into oven and bake until golden brown and crisp, about 16-18 minutes.* Stir in zucchini during the last 10 minutes of cooking time.
- Serve immediately, garnished with parsley, if desired.