Today I am kicking off a week of breakfast ideas perfect for family breakfast or holiday entertaining. Whether you are feeding your own family or a house full of overnight guests I’ll have lots of delicious options for you.
I’m starting the week off with breakfast pizza which is one of those family favorite recipes that everyone loves and includes all of your favorite breakfast ingredients. The recipe is easy to put together, utilizing canned crescent roll dough for the crust. It is definitely the favorite breakfast at our house and the one that we enjoy every Christmas morning. But don’t enjoy it just on Christmas, enjoy it year round!
- 1 tube (13.8 ounces) refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 package (3 ounces) bacon bits
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 400°. Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Prick thoroughly with a fork; brush with 1 tablespoon oil. Bake until lightly browned, 7-8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk together eggs and water. In a nonstick skillet, heat remaining oil over medium heat. Add eggs; cook and stir just until thickened and no liquid egg remains. Spoon over crust. Sprinkle with bacon bits and cheeses.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 5-7 minutes.