You have similar dreams ?
Well, when you have a similar dream, daydream or the next time a serious chocolate craving hits, then discover No Bake Chocolate Oreo Lasagna and enjoy a moment that is yours.
Grab your fork and break the delicate oreo topping, the irresistibly smooth chocolate and cream cheese filling starts to melt, gently caressing all your senses and taking you to a place where chocolate dreams come true.
Is this your dream too ?
Well, If that’s the case, this is the recipe you’ll want in your back pocket.
No bake chocolate lasagna -layers of crushed oreos, cream, chocolate pudding and chocolate chips (aff)! Does it get any better than that?!
I love chocolate! There’s no denying that. The funny thing is… ever since I’ve moved to Ohio, I haven’t been able to find anyone who likes chocolate. All my friends here don’t like it! What?! Yeah I know…they’re crazy! But I still love them. I know you guys like chocolate, so I’m excited to share this recipe with you. I tried this many years ago and finally found a recipe that was the same. It was so unbelievably easy to make and absolutely delicious! Each layer in this chocolate lasagna is just heavenly. It almost reminds of my oreo ice cream cake and the chocolate lasagna from Olive Garden but in my opinion, better!
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 of the 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.