No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna will make all Your Strawberries and Cream dreams come true. This is your ticket to becoming a backyard-barbecue legend, perfect for 4th of July or any other family get-togethers.
No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna -a dessert lasagna with graham cracker crust, cream cheese filling, strawberries and cream topping, will make all Your Strawberries and Cream dreams come true. This is your ticket to becoming a backyard-barbecue legend, perfect for 4th of July or any other family get-togethers.
I’m starting to believe that all of SugarApron’s problems stem from my inability to leave simple things like Strawberries and cream alone.
Or maybe it’s about me being unable to sit in a room alone with strawberries and cream and not eat them?
One thing is clear, I think “The most difficult part of making this No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is trying not to dunk the Strawberries in fresh cream and eat them as you layer them in the pan”. It’s as simple as that.
If there could be anything better to me than strawberries and softly whipped cream, it would unquestionably be those two things with bits cookies on the bottom and over the top, graham crackers, specifically. I’m definitely on a crumb kick this summer. And last but not least dreamy creamy cheesecake layer.
This No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake Lasagna is ridiculously easy to make, also ridiculously easy to eat. And although you could argue that strawberries and cream need no improvement, I find it impossible to believe that these don’t pull it off.
- 2 (8 oz) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Dixie Crystals Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Dixie Crystals Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box graham crackers
- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, diced
- Using an electric mixer beat cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Pour into a separate bowl and set aside.1
- Whip heavy cream, using the whisk attachment of a mixer, until you have soft peaks. Add powdered sugar and vanilla. Whip until stiff peaks.2
- Fold whipped cream into cream cheese mixture.3
- Place a single layer of graham crackers into the bottom of a 13×9-inch baking dish. Spread 1/2 of the whipped cream mixture over the crackers. Add 1/2 the strawberries. Repeat with another layer of crackers and the remaining cream and strawberries.4
- Place in fridge for 4-5 hours before serving.5
DIXIE CRYSTALS INSIGHT
- If strawberries are not very juicy, mix them with 1/4 cup sugar and let stand for 20 minutes before using.
- Recipe developed for Dixie Crystals by Erin Sellin @Dinners, Dishes & Desserts.