These hot pockets are just too delicious and should be a part of your ketogenic lifestyle, simply because they are so easy to make and loved by many people.
Imagine the possibilities when you perfect these amazing hot pockets with any filling you like! These delicious 5-ingredient keto breakfast pockets are filled with cheese, butter, egg, almond flour and bacon. You can use ham or ground meat. Enjoy!
*Credit: This recipe is a part of the Keto in Five Cookbook bundle created by our friends at Tasteaholics where you will receive 120 low carb recipes (30 breakfasts, 30 lunches, 30 dinners and 30 desserts), all made with 5 simple ingredients, 5 easy steps and 5 net carbs per serving or less.
Healthy eating doesn’t have to be complicated, and you don’t need to feel hungry to lose weight. However, life gets busy and most of you probably don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen every day. That’s why I love quick & easy recipes that are made with common ingredients I have at hand.
My friends, fellow bloggers and the authors of the newly released Spiralizer Skinny cookbook, Vicky and Rami of Tasteaholics, created three amazing low-carb eBooks for busy cooks: Breakfast in Five, Lunch in Five and Dinner in Five.
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese shredded or cubed
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2/3 cup almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 eggs scrambled
- 4 oz Canadian bacon or other cooked breakfast meat
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese or other cheese or your choice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put mozzarella cheese and the cream cheese in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave one minute. Stir. Microwave 30 seconds. Stir. At this point, all the cheese should be melted. Microwave 30 more seconds (it should look like cheese fondue at this point).
- Put the melted cheese and the other dough ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a uniform dough forms. (Alternatively, you can mix by hand but make sure to knead the dough thoroughly).
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces. Press each into a 6-inch circle on a piece of parchment paper on a baking sheet. It helps to wet your hands. Divide the filling between each circle of dough. Fold in the edges and crimp to seal. Place back on the parchment seam side down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown.