Keto Italian Chicken Skewers are incredibly easy to make, require only a few ingredients, are healthy and full of flavor. They are great served with salads, on their own, on top of zucchini noodles or cauliflower rice. The meat turns out unbelievably juicy and tender, with a delicious aroma from the Italian herbs and lemon.
If you are looking for more Keto recipes, our Dill Pickle Dip is creamy and delicious, so is our bacon packed Buffalo Crack Chicken Dip. Speaking of crack chicken, you can make this Instant Pot Crack Chicken and serve it over zucchini noodles.
Whew. My nerves are all jumbled right now because, from out of nowhere, an apocalyptic amount of bouncing hailstones just decimated the top of my glass patio table. LOUDLY.
That was accompanied, of course, by (also very loud) thunder and whipping wind, and by lawn furniture that started flying wildly about without warning. So that is the rather unexpected weather of today.
But yesterday– yesterday it was absolutely gorgeous outside. It was one of those days that makes you want to drop everything to take a walk on the beach with your crush, wander back home, fire up the grill, and then, just as it’s getting dark out, make your way back inside to eat together with all of the windows wide open and a couple of glasses of chilled wine.
Our collection of Keto recipes is growing, as we are huge fans of this eating lifestyle. This homemade, Keto friendly recipe is a staple in our house. It’s quick, its easy and the best part is that it can be served as is or paired with so many yummy side dishes. We love serving it with Keto Mashed Cauliflower and a light salad on the side.
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp. tomato paste
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for drizzling
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh Italian parsley, plus more leaves for garnish
- 8 skewers, soaked in water for 20 minutes
- 1 baguette French bread, cut into cubes
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Make marinade: combine tomato paste, olive oil, garlic cloves, and chopped parsley in large bowl. Add chicken and toss to fully coat. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium-high. Skewer chicken and bread. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is cooked through and bread slightly charred, about 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley.